Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

Drawing Collaboration Etiquette

I've never talked manners or etiquette with drawings until now. Now I’m going to use etiquette while talking about drawing collaboration.

I have listed several items that had happened to me over the years that I think, now today, is just plain collaboration etiquette. I’ve been known to do a few of the things below but I now make a conscious effort to watch my etiquette. But before you scroll down and see the list I thought I would help the cause for better etiquette. Not all items can be solved with one command but several can be with Autocads eTransmit command. It was previously a Bonus Tool called Pack-n-Go. I did use Pack-n-Go and the first release of eTransmit. Only a few times had eTransmit failed me but under Release 2005 once maybe twice. Otherwise I rely on eTransmit for drawing collaboration.

There was a three part series by Mark W. Kiker detailing the use of eTransmit. I’ve listed the links here and also Marks web site, which I have found very useful. Take a look at Mark's three part series and lets try using better etiquette.

eTransmit Part 1 eTransmit Part 2 eTransmit Part 3

Caddmanager Site


Autocad's eTransmit Command Posted by Hello


YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR DRAWING ETIQUETTE BECAUSE:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?